First Step - Admissions to CASC
Carl Albert State College offers enrollment opportunities to high school senior and juniors who qualify by high school GPA and ACT test scores. First, student must Apply for Admissions to the college and then submit a signed Permissions Form, high school transcript, and national ACT test scores.
- High school SENIORS may be admitted to CASC with a 3.00 non-weighted high school GPA or 19 or higher ACT composite test score.
- High school JUNIORS may be admitted to CASC with a 3.50 non-weighted high school GPA or 21 or higher ACT composite test score.
Next Step - What Course May I Take?
Students must submit their national ACT test scores. After successful admissions to CASC, students are eligible to enroll into any course to which their ACT subtest score is 19 or higher.
- ENGL1113 and ENGL1213 requires ACT English subtest score of 19 or higher
- MATH1513 requires ACT Math subtest score of 19 or higher
- any freshman level science course requires ACT Science subtest score of 19 or higher all other subjects require ACT Reading subtest score of 19 or higher
Cost of Tuition/Fees
Students who enroll in classes at CASC are liable for attendance and cost of tuition/fees, textbooks, and any other education related expenses. However, high school seniors will have a waiver of the tuition expenses up to 6 credit hours.