Instructions: Enroll with Faculty Advisor
- First, verify dates of enrollment.
- Students should make an appointment with their Faculty Advisor. Students may contact their Advisor by telephone, sign-up sheet or email to schedule an enrollment session with the assistance of their Advisor. Typically, faculty are available for enrollment after 1:00 pm.
- Students may self-enroll on-line through VIKECONNECT; however, meeting with an Advisor first is highly encouraged.
- In order to verify your identity, students who visit an Advisor must know their Social Security Number, Date of Birth, and CASC ID#.
- Students with Business Office Holds (Cashier 918-647-1325), Financial Aid Holds (918-647-1343), or Missing Credential Hold (918-647-1300) will not be permitted to enroll until the Hold is removed (i.e. bill paid, and/or documentation provided)
Virtual Campus Students may contact an Advisor in their area; for assistance contact Sarah Brown: email@example.com (918) 647-1471