Reverse Transfer

photo banner for reverse transferDo you want an associate’s degree from Carl Albert?
Have you previously taken courses from Carl Albert?
Receive the associate’s degree that YOU have earned!

You need to consider Reverse Transfer…

What is REVERSE Transfer?

Reverse Transfer is the process of allowing former and current college students who have completed credits toward an associate degree to receive that degree after they have transferred to a different college or university, or even stepped out of higher education altogether. Carl Albert is committed to helping more students earn a degree.

Are you ELIGIBLE to earn a degree from Carl Albert?

+Have you earned a minimum of  15 credit hours applicable toward a degree at CASC.
+Not have had an associate degree previously awarded from CASC.
+Be a student currently in good standing at CASC both academically and financially.
+Earned the appropriate general education and course work at four-year university or two-year college.
+Completed the Reverse Transfer Opt-In Form that includes authorization for the exchange of all application and academic information between CASC and reverse transfer institution.

What are the BENEFITS?

Benefits of Completing a degree at Carl Albert:
+Students with an A.A. or A.S. from an Oklahoma college will have their General Education Requirements waived
+Earn your associate degree while pursuing your bachelor’s degree
+Possible career advancement with an earned associate degree
+Qualify for more jobs
+A degree can help you earn more money
+The associate’s degree can provide better job opportunities while completing your bachelor’s degree.
+Students who earn an associate’s degree create a faster way and more efficient track to bachelor’s degree achievement.
+The associate’s degree is the nation’s fastest growing work credential; employers recognize its value when recruiting and hiring.

What do YOU need to do to participate in REVERSE TRANSFER?

Reverse Transfer is set up so that you, as the student, do not have to do a lot of work. We want this to be seamless and easy. You will need to give us permission to share your CASC and four-year transcripts between CASC and your four-year college. To do so, fill out the Reverse Transfer Opt-In Form  and turn in to CASC admission office. The opt-in form also serves as the initiation of the reverse transfer process and as your application for graduation at CASC.

For questions or to determine if you are eligible, please contact the

Office of Admissions at 918-647-1300.

*According to the Census Bureau, holders of an Associate’s degree can expect to earn an average of $400,000 more than a high school graduate over the course of their adult working life.