Reports of Student Sexual Misconduct (harassment, assault, violence) can be made to one of the following:
- Campus Police, 918-647-7463
- Title IX Coordinator, Vicki Hill Sullivan
Human Resources Office, BC866D, 918-647-1373
- Title IX Deputy Coordinator/V.P. for Student Affairs, Randy Graves
Student Affairs Office, HH153, 918-647-1370
- Title IX Deputy Coordinator for Sallisaw campus, Tony Lewis
Sallisaw Center, 918-775-6977 x2251
- Resident Life Coordinator, McKensey Matlock (for Poteau campus residential housing), Student Life Office, HH157, 918-647-1374
- Student Affairs Assistant, Melissa Steele, Student Life Office, HH158, 918-647-1315
Upon receiving the initial complaint, the complaint will be forwarded to the V.P. for Student Affairs, then to the Human Resources office on the Campus Concern/Grievance Form (see link below).
Reports of Employee Sexual Misconduct should be reported to the Title IX Coordinator/HR Director, Vicki Hill Sullivan, on a Campus Concern/Grievance Form.
CONFIDENTIAL CRIME REPORTING
Confidential reporting of crimes is allowed at CASC. If, for a personal reason, a person does not wish to report an on-campus crime or suspected crime to the police, that person may anonymously report it through e-mail or written correspondence. (See the CASC Clery Report for details: https://carlalbert.edu/wp-content/uploads/2013/09/Clery-Report-2014-Poteau1.pdf
Victim Advocate – Confidential Reporting Option The Victim Advocate can confidentially provide students with information about on and off campus resources available to victims. Victim Advocate Marsha Moore Victim/Witness Coordinator Assistant 918-647-2913