Carl Albert State College takes acts of sexual violence and sexual harassment seriously. In an effort to comply with the Violence Against Women Act and the Office for Civil Rights federal guidelines, all in-coming students are required to complete online training on sexual violence prevention. Grades may be withheld until training has been completed.
To complete the training, follow these steps:
- Sign on to the Safe Colleges website: https://carlalbertstudents-ok.safecolleges.com/login
- Type in your username, which is your Carl Albert email
- Type in your password, which is the first five letters/digits of your username
- You will need internet access and audio capabilities
- You may take the course in multiple sittings. Sections end with a “Next” button. DO NOT log out until you click the “Next” button or you will have to repeat the section.
- The course may include surveys to help personalize your experience and measure students’ attitudes and behaviors. All survey responses are confidential; the school will only receive information about the student body as a whole and will never see individual student responses.
- You should receive an email from Safe Colleges with an invitation to sign on and complete the assigned courses.
- Contact the Vice President of Student Affairs if you have any questions or difficulties completing your training modules.
Join CASC in its stance that 1 is 2 many and its efforts to maintain a safe environment where all members of the campus community can live, learn, and be successful.