Award Information


Award letters are emailed to your CASC email account.

CASC assumes you accept all grants. If you have been awarded a Direct Student Loan  you may request a lower amount than the amount awarded. You can accept, decline or decrease the loan amounts online by logging in to the CASC VikeConnect or print the award letter, draw a line through that fund write in the lesser amount and initial each change. You will be required to complete Entrance Counseling and a Master Promissory Note before your loan can be processed. Information on how to complete these steps is available here.

It is your responsibility to inform the Financial Aid Office of any other outside financial assistance (Ex. BIA, Voc-Rehab, etc.) you will be receiving. Failure to inform the Financial Aid Office could result in a delay or adjustment in your financial aid awards.

If you have not already done so, read, sign, and return the Satisfactory Academic Progress Policy. Financial Aid funds will not be disbursed until this is returned to the Financial Aid Office. You can pick up a copy from the office or download it from our website.

If you have not already done so, please submit a copy of a complete high school transcript, Diploma, or GED to the Financial Aid Office. In order for the Financial Aid Office to accept this document, a date of graduation or completion must be included. Financial Aid funds will not be disbursed until this is on file with our office.

Your award may be revised during the year if additional resources become available to you that are not noted on your original award letter. Your award may also be revised due to any kind of probation or suspension action.

Disbursement dates are available under Disbursement Information.