1. All current CASC students enrolled in at least one credit hour are eligible to utilize the Stivers Center.
2. All Current CASC faculty, staff, and Regents are eligible to utilize the Stivers Center.
3. All current students must be at least 16 years of age or older to enter the Stivers Center.
4. Guests are not allowed to use the Stivers Center but allowed to tour the facility.
1. Plastic bottled water is allowed in the entire Stivers Center.
2. Food and beverages (non-alcoholic) are only permitted in the student lounge.
3. Vending machines are available in the Student Lounge.
4. No glass or metal containers are allowed in the Stivers Center.
Reservations: All patrons MUST reserve the following Activity Area’s in order to use when not an open time:
- Racquetball Court, Pickleball Court, Badminton Court, Ping Pong Tables
- Basketball (Groups), Wallyball (Groups), Dance Room (Groups)
- Student Lounge (Campus Clubs and Organizations)
- All requests must be made at least 24 hours in advance and are only valid if approved by the Stivers Center staff.
- Only Stivers Center patrons may check out equipment and must leave their Viking ID at the front desk area.
- The person checking out equipment in his/her name is responsible for it. Fees will be charged for lost and/or damaged equipment.
- Indoor equipment is prohibited from leaving the facility. Items taken from the facility will be considered lost after one day and the patron will be responsible for a replacement fee of the lost items.
- Any patron who has not returned items or paid the replacement fee is prohibited from checking out any equipment and may lose additional privileges.
Facility Use: Each person must present their current Viking ID or current CASC student ID number to be checked at the front office area. If you do not have your current Viking ID and do not know your current CASC ID number, you will not be allowed to enter the Stivers Center.
Entry Violations: False identification or using another student’s Viking ID will result in an immediate suspension from the Stivers Center for a period of one full year. Current CASC students caught letting non-students in through any entry will be suspended from the Stivers Center for one full year.
Conduct: Unruly patrons will be asked to leave the Stivers Center by CASC Stivers Center staff or campus police. Examples of unruly behavior are (but not limited to) the following: threatening employees, vandalism, damaging equipment, profanity, fighting, yelling, spitting on floors, dropping weights and hanging on basketball rims. Violations of the conduct policy can result in the suspension of all Stivers Center privileges for the period of one full year.
- Day lockers are for daily use and personal items must be removed daily.
- Personal locks may be used daily and must be removed by the end of the day.
- Store and secure personal items in day lockers with personal locks.
- Each participant is responsible to determine whether he/she has the proper fitness level to participate in Stiver Center activities. Participants are strongly encouraged to consult with their health care provider(s) before starting any exercise program.
- Consider the consequences of your actions and do not engage in reckless behavior that may harm other patrons or damage equipment in the Stivers Center.
- Participation in Stivers Center Activities are voluntary. By voluntarily using the Stivers Center, I understand and assume all risk for any harm or injury sustained.
- Participants are responsible to abide to all rules and regulations of CASC and the Stivers Center.
- CASC is not responsible for lost or stolen items.
- Inquire at the Stivers Center front office for lost items.
- Found items should be turned in at the Stivers Center front office area. Unclaimed items will be held for only seven days and disposed of or given to charity.
- Staff members are not permitted to hold valuables for patrons.
- Gym bags, satchels, and backpacks must be kept in day lockers in dressing rooms and not left on the Stivers Center Court or workout areas.
- Street clothing, blue jeans (any denim), pants with belts/metal rivets, cutoff pants are not allowed inside the workout/open activity areas. Shirts that cover all torso skin are required. All individuals in the Stivers Center that are using the facility or its equipment are required to be dressed in athletic attire.
- Athletic shoes with closed toes are required in all areas except in the locker room and the student lounge. Dark soled athletic shoes and boots of any kind that damage/mark gym floors and aerobic room floors are prohibited. All shoes must securely fasten to the foot and for safety reasons sandals, sliders, slide-in shoes are not permitted.
Our facility features: Student lounge area, Indoor and Outdoor Basketball Courts, Pickleball court, Racketball court, Ping Pong Tables, Cardio and Weight rooms, Wallyball court, Dance Studio, Hammock Park, Sand Volleyball Court, Outdoor picnic area, Locker rooms for both Men and Women with Shower facilities.