Title IX Reporting Procedures
Anyone can report an alleged sexual harassment incident to an administrator who has the authority to institute corrective measures:
- Vice President for Student Affairs/Deputy Title Coordinator: 918-647-1370, HH140
- Vice President of Academic Affairs: 918-647-1464, JH201
- Vice President for Enrollment Management: 918-647-1270, HH161
- Residential Housing Coordinator: 918-647-1374, HH140 (for students)
- Director of Sallisaw Campus: 918-647-1375, JH202E
- Title IX Coordinator: 918-647-1474, BC866F
The report can be oral, written, an observation, newspaper article, social media posting or any other various means. All reports will be passed on to the Deputy Title IX Coordinator and/or Title IX Coordinator.
Please note: A report does not initiate an investigation or the grievance procedure. That is done at the signing of a formal complaint by the Complaint or the Title IX Coordinator.