Step 1: Select your Student Refund Choice in CASC VikeConnect by clicking Sign Up Now!

Step 2: To receive your new Viking Card, come to CASC-Poteau Student Affairs or CASC-Sallisaw Campus Police and bring your Student ID # and Driver’s License.

Note: If you are scheduled to receive disbursements (Pell Grant, Loans, refunds, etc.) make sure your  Student Refund Choice and new Viking Card is made one week prior to the disbursement dates.

CASC Disbursement Information

Vikings Card FAQ's

CASC Contract with Financial Payments

Viking Card Information Page

For students that selected the Herring Bank account, please contact Herring Bank for student account issues, name changes, and lost or stolen debit cards at 1-866-348-3435 or email College Accounts Support at